Saturday, January 7, 2012

3rd Kweak Moon 6: Daya 9 - SUNdaya )) SILI AUM ((


}}} SI LI A UM {{{

Siliaum brings al the wisdom of the cosmos into me.

She helps me in the departure,
in the fare well of everything that I care for.

She helps me to trust,
and to welcome the prelude of beauty.

I hear the sound of colours,
and see the expression of music,
I feel the vibration of light, and I wish…


And thus my senses open,
a birth of a self renewing peace,
from day to day, year in, year out, … in trust.

That what the soul perceive,
lies within reach,
and shows a tremendous world of being.


So I can reflect by natural respiration, 
true life in his repose, 
the living in mirth thanks to 

trust, love, and being.


A word from the Captain



coöperated by } Mykey { & }} De K'uil {{

 





No comments:

Post a Comment