Tuesday, December 20, 2011

DAYA 7 8 9 : 273.6.1.C ~ SOUL SIR SUN daya



 

}}} SILIOHM {{{

From the affections
pure and human in their source,
departs a fresh impulse.
The hum leads me to a  little bee,
that sucks the flowers honey free.

And then, I notice,
what to see ...
she fertilizes in humility,
with the power of birth



}}} LIMIMAH {{{

I embrace natures gift,
as a heart-warming compass
to travel the fields of human love and life.  

There is no lonely tree. 
Spring loves the barren bough,
and a sprinkling river spread the herbant green.

Live appears a kindred thought,
and even when a lonely tear touches the grond,
it brings no dead nor unfruitful life.
It is perhaps the wiser thou,
the heart that kept its pure.



}}} SILIAUM {{{

The bee hums me his special grace,
a remembrance of our nature.

Lively,
strong but also meek,
look around with wonder,
feeds me his vital power,
to open like a flower



coöperated by } Mykey { & }} De K'uil {{

 


No comments:

Post a Comment