Sunday, December 4, 2011

DAYA 20 : 273.M.3.2 ~ Fadaya ~ limimah


}}} Limimah {{{

I start again with Biovoid,
so I am aware what came my way
during the past 2 kweaks (2 times 9 daya).

I intensify it. 
The precious moments, gifts, contacts, ...
fulfil me with gratitude.
like a twinkling star
my mind enlightens
and my soul gives an immortal view of tenderness.


I shant
}}} Limimah {{{
and I receive them with all my heart.

the three-part consonance
 opens my hartchakra and initiates vibration
with the whole cosmos.
It communicates like the joyous song of spring birds.
 Listening make me feel nice.

I notice some other experiences.
Some of those I wish a beautiful birth.
In a faith that looks through dead,
I undress the emotion.

This sound makes me clothe the naked experiences
with an early song of good vibrations
and feed them with the nectar of my heart.


I breath a breathing balm,
so that in silence and in calm
new dressed wishes
can float their flight with grace. 



coöperated by } Mykey { & }} De K'uil {{



No comments:

Post a Comment