Sunday, November 13, 2011

DAYA 1 : 273.M.1.1 ~ MOONdaya ~ biovoid



}}} Biovoid {{{

I chant }}} Biovoid {{{. 
I open my mind,
the light, warmth and strength,
from yesterday’s }} GloryDaya {{
fill my soul, like a day in spring, 
and engulf me with joy,
as a prelude to this moon.

She paints me with a palette of colours,
and bathes me in a rainbow song,
with the strenght of giving birth. 
Her feathered eyes,
remind me of the sea of knowledge which I witnessed:
the secret intentional path of reaching and enrichment.
I open my inner soul,
and lets it drink
in the light and composition of initiation.

It paves its path through my being
and weaves the sacral power of creation into a grail.
The void realms the cosmos,
ready to receive a }} love kweak {{.


"future lies ahead" ~ KailashKa

coöperated by } MyKey { & }} De K'uil {{

No comments:

Post a Comment